Due to the COVID-19 situation, the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting of Metropolitan Bank & Trust Co. will be conducted virtually on Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. via Cisco Webex.
The following items will be taken up in the Meeting:
1. Call to Order
2. Certification of Notice and Quorum
3. Approval of the Minutes of the Annual Meeting Held on April 24, 2019
4. President’s Report to the Stockholders
5. Approval of the Amendment of Articles of Incorporation to Create a New Class of Shares
6. Ratification of All Acts and Resolutions of the Board of Directors, Management and All Committees from April 24, 2019 to May 27, 2020
7. Election of Directors for 2020-2021
8. Appointment of External Auditors for 2020-2021
9. Other Matters
Stockholders of record as of May 7, 2020 shall be entitled to attend the Meeting.
Stockholders who intend to participate by remote communication should pre-register by sending an email to [email protected] on or before May 21, 2020, together with the list of requirements in this link.
Successful registrants will receive an electronic invitation via email with a complete guide on how to join the Meeting and how to cast votes. For any registration concerns, please get in touch with us through [email protected]
Stockholders who will not be to able join the virtual Meeting may send an authorized representative on their behalf.
For questions regarding the conduct of the Meeting and the Company please email [email protected]
Pursuant to SEC Notice dated April 20, 2020, copies of the Notice of Meeting, Definitive Information Statement and other related documents in connection with the Meeting may be accessed through the Metrobank website https://metrobank.com.ph/annual-stockholders-meeting-2020 and through the PSE Edge portal https://edge.pse.com.ph.
Everyone is reminded that there will be audio and virtual recording of the Meeting. All votes cast shall be subject to the validation of SGV & Co.