By Francine Ciasico
The Civil Service Commission (CSC) reminded applicants that the last day of application for the Intermediate Competency on Local Treasury Examination (ICLTE) is until August 24, 2018.
In a statement, the CSC wrote “ICLTE is part of the Department of Finance’s (DOF) Standardized Examination and Assessment for Local Treasury Service (SEAL) Program.”
“It forms part of the assessment of the DOF in the selection, appointment, designation, and promotion to higher positions in the local treasury service that do not require practice of profession and are not covered by Bar/Board and special laws,” CSC added.
CSC is requiring applicants to have a bachelor’s degree and a holder of the Local Treasurer Eligibility before sending their applications. Applicants were also advised to personally submit their requirements at the CSC Regional Office (CSC RO) or any CSC RO field offices where they plan to take ICLTE.
The requirements include:
- Fully accomplished application form (CS Form No. 100, Revised September 2016);
- Two (2) of identical passport size I.D. pictures with white background and handwritten name tag showing signature of printed full name (first name, middle initial, last name, and extension name, if any);
- Original and photocopy of valid I.D. card; and
- Original and photocopy of Certification of Eligibility (Local Treasury Eligibility).
- San Fernando City, La Union (Region 1);
- Tuguegarao City (Region 2);
- City of San Fernando, Pampanga (Region 3);
- Batangas City (Region 4);
- Legazpi City (Region 5);
- Iloilo City (Region 6);
- Cebu City (Region 7);
- Tacloban City (Region 8);
- Zamboanga City (Region 9);
- Cagayan de Oro City (Region 10);
- Davao City (Region 11);
- Cotabato City (Region 12);
- Quezon City (NCR);
- Baguio City (CAR); and
- Butuan City (CARAGA).