Lady teacher in Quezon dies from electrocution

Published August 6, 2022, 12:56 PM

by Danny Estacio

ATIMONAN, Quezon – A 22-year-old teacher died after she was electrocuted in their house in Barangay San Isidro here Friday, August 5.

Police identified the victim as Maria Jane Claire Andaya.

Investigation showed that the victim was taking a bath and installed an extension wire in the comfort room.

Andaya was electrocuted as she was about to switch off the light plugged in the extension wire and slumped on the floor.

Janeza, the victim’s sister, sought help and Maria Jane was taken to a hospital where she was declared dead.

The victim sustained internal third-degree burn.

 
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP
 

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

["luzon","news","news"]
[3057136,3063688,3063679,3063665,3063660,3063666,3063656]