A total of 3,037 examinees out of 4,766 passed the Architect Licensure Examination (ALE), the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced on Wednesday night, June 22.
In a statement, PRC said that the examination was held in Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pampanga, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga on June 17 and 19, 2022.
“The results were released in three (3) working days after the last day of examination,” PRC said.
The exam was given by the Board of Architecture headed by its Chairman, Arch. Robert S. Sac with two other members, Arch. Robert M. Mirafuente and Arch. Corazon V. Fabia-Tandoc.
Among the successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places in June 2022 Architect Licensure Examination were:
1. Marianne Kaye Ledesma Ofianga (Iloilo Science & Technology University, 82.40)
2. Gian Vincenz Faustin Fuentes Dela Cruz (University of Santo Tomas, 81.90)
3. Julius Benedict Aguilar Brillante (University of the Philippines – Mindanao, 81.80)
4. Dominique Cellona Frani (Adamson University, 81.70)
5. Lady Joyce Mendoza Castillo (Batangas State University, 81.50)
Micaela Santos Cruz (Polytechnic University of the Philippines – Main, 81.50)
Jam Scott Garcia Manalo (University of Santo Tomas, 81.50)
6. Mikko Joyce Evangelista Bustamante (Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila, 81.30)
Harold Abubo Haber (National College of Science & Technology – Dasmariñas, 81.30)
7. Michaela Ferrer Grabol (Bulacan State University, 81.20)
8. Anthony Locop Garrido (Lyceum of the Philippines – Cavite, 81.10)
Augusto Miguel Cadiz Vega (University of the Philippines – Diliman, 81.10)
9. Oscar Kevin Buenviaje Castro (University of Santo Tomas, 81.00)
10. Danisse Jaharra Joy Andoy Marañon (Ateneo De Davao University, 80.90)