Boy dies from live wire electrocution in Bacoor, Cavite

Published June 15, 2022, 2:18 PM

by Carla Bauto Deña

BACOOR CITY, Cavite – A boy was electrocuted by a live wire in Barangay Molino 2 on Tuesday, June 14.

Bacoor City Police Station identified the victim as Jalani Asum, a 10-year-old Grade Three student.

Investigator-on-case Corporal Fidel G. Querijero III told the Manila Bulletin that a witness called the police station upon seeing Asum unconscious in a vacant lot with a live wire tangled in his hand.

Asum reportedly bathed in the rain and was on his way home at 11:30 p.m. when the incident happened.

The boy was taken to the Southeast Asian Medical Center but was declared dead upon arrival.

 
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP
 

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

["metro","news","news"]
[3019943,3033233,3033228,3033217,3033212,3033213,3033201]