Here’s a list of what to expect from the Dyson Airwrap multi-styler
When Dyson introduced their gamechanging Airwrap styler in 2018, the whole world took notice, especially beauty gurus who couldn’t get enough of its features. The selling point was the Coanda airflow that styles your dry or wet hair without the use of heat. The Coanda effect allows users when the propelled air, when done at the right speed and pressure, naturally follows an adjacent surface, entraining surrounding air and with it, including hair.
Dyson, a company that never ceases to improve on their products, just released an even better model today, May 26. Using the same technology, the Dyson Airwrap Multi-styler is a re-engineered version of the original one, offering new features and attachments that work with all hair types.
Here are its features:
1. styling barrels with rotating cool tip to maintain hear strength sans the damage caused by the heat. They’re also two-directional barrels in one attachment that lets you style your hair clockwise or counter clockwise when it comes to creating curls and waves. Comes in five different barrel of sizes one 20mm, one short and one long 30mm, one short and long 40mm.
2. Coanda smoothing dryer attachment helps to combat flyaways and frizz, and can even become a powerful dryer with just one switch. All to delivery shiny and healthy hair.
3. wide-tooth comb for coiled and curly hair
4. two round volumizing brushes to achieve bouncy locks that’s suited for fine and straight locks
5. four smoothing brushes with hard and soft bristles
6. produces negative ions to lessen static on hair
7. cool shot option sets your hair
“Most styling tools ignore that hair types are very different – what attachment may work for one, could be detrimental to another. The advancements in the Dyson Airwrap TM multi-styler build on the success of its predecessor, through relentless research, user trials and advancements in computational fluid dynamics. The result: direction change barrels for faster and easier curling, reengineered brush attachments for more precise shaping, and an entirely new, dual-purpose Coanda smoothing dryer. Our ability to control airflow delivers enhanced Coanda performance to curl, shape and hide flyaways—without extreme heat,” says James Dyson.
Have the very first Dyson Airwrap? Don’t worry, as you can upgrade with these latest attachments. This option is part of their sustainable objectives, reducing energy and materials used.
“The Dyson Airwrap TM is a styling revolution and unlike any other tool—back when it first launched and still today. Now, the tool does even more, allowing owners to personalise to suit their styling preferences, personalised for their hair type. You can ensure every attachment in your box delivers your desired style, specific to your hair type. Something you thought couldn’t get better, just did,” adds Dyson Global Styling Ambassador Jen Atkin.