Going to South Korea to watch a K-pop concert or visit filming sites of Korean dramas?
On May 23, the Korean Embassy in the Philippines announced the guidelines for those who will apply for a tourist visa (C-3-9), which will start on June 1.
Earlier, the embassy said it will resume the issuance of all types of visa including tourist visas.
Here are the guidelines issued by the Korean Embassy in the Philippines in the application of a tourist visa:
1. Application opening date : June 1, 2022
– Application time : Mon-Fri (Except holidays) 8:30 – 11:00 a.m.
2. Processing period : 5 working days
※ Processing period may be extended or daily application limit may be set if there are too many applicants. Please refer to future announcements.
3. Application method : Application through agency Individual walk-in application are both possible until application through designated travel agencies resume.
※ Application through designated travel agencies will resume soon. Once it resumes, walk-in application will no longer be accepted. Please refer to future announcements.
4. Application Requirements : Visa application form, passport, passport copy, passport sized picture, visa application fee(if applicable only), proof of financial and professional documents
For religious workers
– Submitted requirements will not be returned. Visa application may be approved or denied after verification and screening of the submitted requirements.
– Please keep order and refrain from any illegal or offensive action during visa application process.
Download the application form at https://overseas.mofa.go.kr/ph-en/brd/m_3283/view.do?seq=745066&page=1.