Out of the 2,205 examinees, a total of 1,370 individuals have passed the January 2022 Architect Licensure Examination, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced on Thursday, Jan. 27.
PRC, in an official statement said that the examination was held in Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, San Fernando, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga last Jan. 21 and Jan. 23.
The results were released in four working days after the last day of examination.
Among the successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places in January 2022 Architect Licensure Examination were:
1. Shaunn Remzzo Tupa Blanco (National University, 83.50)
2. Lance Nathan Yap Lim (University of the Philippines – Diliman, 83.10)
3. Gellie Ann Raro Almacin (Adamson University, 82.00)
4. Kathryn Alexandra Viacrusis Chu (Univeristy of the Philippines – Diliman, 81.80)
5. Karrissa Ana Maria Rualo Reyes (Univeristy of the Philippines – Diliman, 81.70)
6. Ina Lauren Chaves Gobaco (Univeristy of the Philippines – Diliman, 81.60)
Rendell Kliatchko Sotto (Tarlac State University (Tarlac College of Tech), 81.60
7. Camille Isabel Baens Boncan (Univeristy of the Philippines – Diliman, 81.50)
8. Raphael Duane Romero Dizon (Univeristy of the Philippines – Diliman, 81.30)
Carina Joy Abuan Ileto (Far Eastern University – Manila, 81.30)
9. Eldry John Manlapaz Infante (Don Honorio Ventura Technological Sate University, 81.20)
10. Bea Denise Fernandez Santos (Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila, 81.10)