Starting Friday, Oct. 15, the Civil Registration Service (CRS) of the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) will use its online appointment system for clients requesting for issuance of civil registry documents and certifications at the CRS outlets in Metro Manila.
PSA urged applicants to book an appointment through appointment.psa.gov.ph.
All previously issued queue ticket numbers (QTNs) and appointments will still be honored until Nov. 12, 2021, it said,
However, only clients with a valid appointment slip from the online appointment system will be allowed entry to the PSA premises starting Nov. 15.
“All clients including frontliners and those with emergency or urgent request must present their appointment slip from the online appointment system with a valid proof of emergency/urgency, otherwise they shall be denied entry into the PSA premises,” PSA said in an advisory.
It said a separate advisory will be issued when the online appointment system will be deployed in other CRS outlets.
For the PSA’s online appointment system, follow the steps below.
1. Copy the link: appointment.psa.gov.ph on your browser.
2. Click the Civil Registration Service (CRS) Appointment System.
3. Agree with the Privacy Notice and Terms and Conditions.
4. Choose the preferred CRS Outlet, then click NEXT.
5. Provide the required information, click on “I AGREE” and click
6. Select your preferred date and time of appointment and click
7. Wait for the confirmation of your appointment sent to the email
address you provided in Step 5. Check the date and time of your
8. Print the email received or the confirmation/appointment slip
which must be presented at the indicated outlet on the date and time of your appointment.
“For faster transactions, clients are advised to download and accomplish the Application Form and the Health Declaration Form or update their StaySafe.ph App health declaration check ahead of time,” PSA added.