By Seth Cabanban
The Pasig City General Hospital (PCGH) announced on Thursday that it will begin the COVID-19 vaccination of children with co-morbidities on Oct. 15, Friday.
The Pasig Public Information Office (PIO) said the PCGH along with five other pilot vaccination sites in Metro Manila will begin inoculating individuals aged 12 to 17 with medical conditions.
The other sites are as follows:
1. National Children’s Hopsital, Quezon City
2. Philippine Heart Center, Quezon City
3. Fe Del Mundo Medical Center, Quezon City
4. Philippine General Hospital, Manila
5. Makati Medical Center, Makati
Based on the National Vaccination Operations Center’s (NVOC) guidelines, the COVID-19 immunization program for minors will be expanded seven days after the initial rollout in the six pilot vaccination sites.
After 14 days, NVOC will implement the pediatric vaccination all throughout the National Capital Region.