Mom seeks help for child who swallowed pushpin in Kidapawan

Published September 29, 2021, 8:40 AM

by Philippine News Agency

KIDAPAWAN CITY – A nine-month-old baby boy accidentally swallowed a pushpin here Tuesday and the mother is seeking help from the public to fund his operation.

The mother, Angel Mae Dinaguit, said she was to buy milk tea from a roadside stall when she noticed her son chewing a pushpin.

“I tried to pull it but my son has already swallowed the pin,” she said in the vernacular.

SWALLOWED PIN. The X-ray result of a nine-month-old boy who accidentally swallowed a pushpin in Kidapawan City, North Cotabato on Tuesday, Sept. 28, 2021. (Photo courtesy of Angel Mae Dinaguit/Manila Bulletin)

Dinaguit said she rushed her child to the hospital and an X-ray showed the drawing pin in his stomach.

“We knock on your heart, please extend help if you can,” the mother said.

Friends posted the mother’s appeal and a photo of the boy’s X-ray.

She said doctors estimated the operation to cost her P100,000.

 
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP
 

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

["mindanao","news","news"]
[2824092,2845283,2845280,2845277,2845270,2845267,2845264]