President Duterte went on his final appearance before the United Nations (UN); and Manila Mayor Francisco “Isko Moreno” Domagoso formally announced his bid for the presidency in next year’s elections.
On the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) front, the OCTA Research Group said infections in Metro Manila were continuously decreasing even as it also flagged five Luzon provinces as areas of major concern for the widespread presence of the virus.
Mystery continues to surround the death of a female artist in La Union, an incident where the scion of a business tycoon is also involved.
These are the stories this Wednesday afternoon, September 22, 2021.
- PH COVID-19 Update: 15,592 new cases, 24,059 recoveries, 154 fatalities
- President Duterte before United Nations general assembly
- Manila Mayor Isko Moreno to run for president in 2022
- Mystery death in La Union
- Senators to get funding due their projects
- Pinay Power
- More and more OFWs being deployed overseas
- DOTr assurance
- Earthquake Alert
- Business Corner
- Education Corner
- Judicial Corner
- Legislative Corner
- PNP Corner
- Religious Corner
- Metro Roundup
- Provincial Roundup