Over 18 million persons have already been fully vaccinated in the Philippines, while the OCTA Research Group insisted that Metro Manila has, indeed, gotten over the peak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) surge.
Meanwhile, the Philippine government, through Foreign Affair Secretary Teodoro Locsin Jr., has underscored its commitment to mitigate climate change-related crises.
Former social welfare and development secretary Dinky Soliman also passed away at 68 years old.
These are among the top stories this Sunday afternoon, September 19, 2021.
- PH COVID-19 Update: 19,271 new cases, 25,037 recoveries, 205 fatalities
- From the Office of the Vice President
- Senate probe on allegedly anomalous DOH pandemic purchases
- PH climate change response
- Former DSWD Secretary Dinky Soliman passes away
- Service to detainees
- Weather Update
- Infrastructure Milestone
- Judiciary Corner
- Legislative Corner
- Religious Corner
- Metro Roundup
- Provincial Roundup