WARNING: 3-year-old chokes on candy and dies

Published September 15, 2021, 12:49 PM

by Jane Kingsu-Cheng

Going viral over the weekend is the Facebook post of a parent who lost her child.

It’s unfortunate that her three-year-old daughter Amara choked on jelly candy. They weren’t able to revive her. “Amara, mahal kita. Salamat sa tatlong taon na nakasama ka namin. Gabayan mo ang mama at papa mo. Magkikita n kayo ni Lola mo,” the mom, Neth Pineda Parunga, posted.

Amara, 😢😢💐💐❤️❤️❤️❤️Mahal kita. Salamat s 3 taon n nkasama k nmin.Gabayan mo Ang mama at papa mo. Magkikita n kayo ni Lola Flor Salatan mo.😢😢

Posted by Neth Pineda Parungao on Sunday, September 12, 2021

According to the Centers for Disease Control Prevention, sweets such as “round or hard candy, jelly beans, caramels, gum drops, or gummy candies, chewy fruit snacks, chewing gum, and marshmallows” are considered potential choking hazards.

 
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP
 

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

["lifestyle","moms-babies","lifestyle"]
[2812943,2816695,2816250,2815714,2815608,2815874,2815522]