The official Spider-Man: No Way Home teaser trailer broke the 24-hour all-time record for most global views with 355.5 million trailer views, eclipsing the previous record holder, Avengers: Endgame, which drove 289 million views.
· This is more than double that of the second trailer for Spider-Man: Far From Home, which hit 135 million views at the 24-hour mark.
· Globally, the teaser trailer generated the largest 24-hour social media conversation volume of all-time with 4.5 million mentions.
o In the US, the trailer generated 2.91 million mentions in 24-hours, ahead of Avengers: Endgame’s 1.94 million mentions. In fact, in just 12-hours, Spider-Man: No Way Home’s teaser generated 1.96 million mentions.
o Spider-Man: No Way Home’s domestic chatter far exceeds that of the second Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer, which generated 1.5 million mentions.
o Internationally, the trailer generated 1.56 million mentions in 24-hours, ahead of Avengers: Endgame’s 1.38 million mentions.
· The teaser trailer was launched out of Sony Pictures’ CinemaCon presentation in Las Vegas on Monday, Aug. 23 (LA Time)
· Spider-Man: No Way Home will debut exclusively in movie theaters soon.
· In 2019 Columbia Pictures’ Spider-Man: Far From Home, the sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming ($881.47 million WW box office in 2017), became the studio’s highest-grossing film of all time, taking in over $1.13 billion at the global box office.