It has come straight from the horse’s mouth. President Duterte confirmed on Tuesday night that he will be running for vice president in the 2022 elections to continue his crusade in public governance.
The President also reiterated his contention that he was standing by Health Secretary Francisco Duque, who has been embroiled in controversies concerning health workers with unpaid benefits and hospitals reeling from long-standing receivables from state health care provider PhilHealth.
These are among the top stories this Wednesday morning, August 25, 2021.
- PH COVID-19 Update
- President Duterte’s Talk to the People
- Health workers’ benefits
- Filipinos in Afghanistan
- For arriving OFWs
- Tax exemption on athletes’ rewards
- Violation of equal protection clause?
- Please review PhilHealth circular
- New law for nurses
- No to vehicle inspection policy
- Proposed 2022 national budget
- Bounty to hunt down tax cheats
- Warning to nuisance bets
- COA findings on Tourism Promotions Board
- Weather Update
- Education Corner
- Judiciary Corner
- Political Corner
Reactions to PRRD’s acceptance of nomination to run for VP
- Business Corner
- Metro Roundup
- Provincial Roundup