The Southbound lane of Roxas Boulevard from Katigbak to South Drive will be closed starting at 6 a.m. on Tuesday (July 27) due to the inauguration of Metro Manila Bike Lanes.
The Manila District Traffic Enforcement Unit advised motorist to take the following alternative routes:
- All vehicles coming from Bonifacio Drive intending to utilize the southbound lane of Roxas Blvd. should turn left on P. Burgos Ave. to point of destinations.
- All trucks and trailer trucks intending to utilize the southbound lane of Roxas Blvd. shall turn left on P. Burgos, right to Finance Road to point of destination (Old Truck Route).
- All vehicles coming from three bridges (Jones, McArthur, Quezon) intending to utilize the southbound lane of Roxas Blvd., shall go straight to Taft Ave., to point of destination.
- All vehicles traveling on the westbound lane of P. Burgos Ave., shall turn right on Bonifacio Drive or make a U-turn to the eastbound lane of P. Burgos Ave., and turn right on Ma. Orosa St. to point of destination.
- All vehicles going to and from Manila Hotel, Rizal Park Hotel and Manila Ocean Park/H20 Hotel shall utilize Katigbak Drive as access road.