The thing that health authorities have dreaded in recent weeks has become a reality – the Delta variant of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is here.
The Department of Health (DOH) is monitoring eight active cases of the Delta variant, who were all earlier reported to have recovered. President Duterte is now also mulling the reimposition of strict restrictions anew to stymie the spread of the vicious variant. Metro Manila mayors have also asked that the Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) prohibit children again from going outdoors.
These are among the top stories this Tuesday afternoon, July 20, 2021.
- PH COVID-19 Update: 4,516 new cases, 5,240 recoveries, 58 fatalities
- Proposed national budget for 2022
- PRRD’s Talk to the People
- Favorable economic forecast
- Severe tropical storm Fabian Alert
- West PH Sea Dispute
- ‘Ayuda’ for ECQ areas
- Feast of Sacrifice
- Education Corner
- Political Corner
- Religious Corner
- Science Corner
- Business Corner