Nebrija has PSA for southbound motorists who don't want to pay toll fee at Skyway Stage 3

Published July 11, 2021, 4:45 PM

by Ellson Quismorio

Southbound motorists coming from Quezon City who want to avoid paying the toll fee at Skyway Stage 3 have an alternate route in Mabuhay Lane no.1.

(Photo from Edison Bong Nebrija’s Facebook)


In a Facebook post-slash-public service announcement (PSA) over the weekend, Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) traffic czar Edison Bong Nebrija told motorists that they do have a choice in case they feel that using Skyway Stage 3 won’t be worth it.

“Hey guys I heard that Skyway 3 will start charging on Monday July 12, 2021. Just in case there will be an influx of Skyway 3 users back to [EDSA] you may want to take an alternate route to the South. Here is the main Mabuhay Lane from North to South that you may take,” he said, pointing to a photo in his upload.

To prepare the lane, Nebrija warned the public that MMDA enforcers “will be in full force to clear these roads”.

https://mb.com.ph/2021/07/10/motorists-encouraged-to-use-mabuhay-lanes-as-skyway-stage-3-starts-charging-toll-next-week/


“So watch out for illegal parking operations and side walk clearing operations in these areas. Out traffic engineering [office] has been tasked to put up signages to guide motorists from QC to Pasay using this Mabuhay Lane #1,” he further wrote.

It was last week when San Miguel Corporation (SMC) announced that it would start collecting toll fees on Skyway Stage 3 starting July 12, nearly seven months after providing free use of the elevated expressway to the public.

 
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP
 

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

["national","news","news"]
[2756044,3061157,3061151,3061148,3061142,3061145,3061135]