It’s final. The mandatory wearing of face shields – indoors and outdoors – stays.
In his Talk to the People Monday night, June 21, 2021, President Duterte heeded recommendations made by health experts, and ordered that the order mandating the wearing of face shields remains to provide more protection for the people against the threat of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and the notorious Delta variant.
An exasperated Duterte also had scathing remarks against those who continue to refuse to have themselves vaccinated.
These are among the top stories this Tuesday morning, June 22, 2021.
- PH COVID-19 Update: 5,249 new cases, 7,053 recoveries, 128 fatalities
No face-to-face classes in elementary, high school for now
Duterte waning to those who do not want to be vaccinated
Monday’s COVID-19 figures
The Delta COVID-19 variant scare
- Duterte’s remarks on proposed International Criminal Court (ICC) probe on PH anti-drug war
- Palace-Cebu province tussle over health protocols
- Weather Update
- Fuel prices increase yet again
- Boost to internet connection
- Honoring Jose Rizal
- First local declaration in PH
- Big-time drug bust
- Education Corner
- Science Corner
- Business Corner