The Taguig City government has set new guidelines under the General Community Quarantine (GCQ) status imposed in the National Capital Region (NCR) from June 16 to 30.
According to the Taguig Safe City Task Force, the new curfew hours in Taguig are from 12 a.m. to 4 a.m. based on Taguig City Executive Order No. 16 issued this year. Exempted from the curfew are workers, cargo vehicles, public transportation, and Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR).
Taguig also set the following GCG rules:
• Movement of People – Persons aged 18-65 years old are allowed to go out. Fully vaccinated senior citizens can go out subject to presentation of duly issued COVI D-19 vaccination card
• Interzonal and Intrazonal Travel – Travel within NCR Plus area is limited to accessing essential goods and for work in permitted establishments or for other activities allowed in the area. Travel going outside NCR Plus is allowed but subject to destination LGU restrictions (for P2P travel, minors allowed but with testing-before-travel requirement)
• Gatherings – Religious gatherings and gatherings for necrological services, wakes, inurnment and funerals for those who died of causes other than COVID-19 are allowed up to 50 percent of the venue capacity. Limited Social Events, including parties or receptions for birthdays, weddings, baptisms, and reunions, at DOT-accredited establishments are allowed 10 percent venue capacity + 10 percent capacity if granted the Safety Seal. Gatherings in homes of individuals not from the same household are prohibited
• Dining – Indoor dine-in services in NCR Plus shall be at 40 percent venue or seating capacity + 10 percent if granted Safety Seal. Outdoor or al fresco dining services shall be at 50 percent venue or seating capacity
• Permitted Establishments – Venues for meetings, conferences, exhibitions allowed at 30 percent (10 percent if used for social events) + 10 percent if granted Safety Seal. Personal Care Services (salons, parlors, beauty clinics, etc.) allowed at 50 percent for services not requiring mask removal + 10 percent if granted Safety Seal. Outdoor tourist attractions allowed at 50 percent with strict MPHS adherence. Staycation hotels with Certificates of Authority to Operate for Staycations (CAOS) allowed up to 100 percent capacity; other DOT-accredited accommodation establishments allowed up to 30 percent capacity; follow MPHS, safety protocols, without age restrictions. Gyms/Fitness Centers allowed at 20 percent capacity + 10 percent if granted Safety Seal); other indoor sports courts allowed at 30 percent capacity. Indoor tourist attractions allowed at 30 percent for historical sites and museums defined by DOT, with strict adherence to MPHS + 10 percent if granted Safety Seal
• Prohibited Establishments – Entertainment venues (bars, concerts, halls, theater, etc.); recreational venues (net cafes, billiards, arcades, etc.); amusement parks, fairs, playgrounds, kiddie rides); and cockfighting.