The government is confident that the Philippines will be able to rebound from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, and has the reserves to fund the vaccination of Filipinos aged 12 to 15 years old.
Malacanang also braded a request for the International Criminal Court (ICC) to conduct a probe on the Philippines’ anti-drug war as “legally erroneous and politically motivated”.
These are among the top stories this Tuesday afternoon, June 15, 2021.
- PH COVID-19 Update: 5,389 new cases, 6,667 recoveries, 118 fatalities
- More from President Duterte’s Talk to the People
- ICC prove on PH anti-drug war
- PH, US relations
- Warning out on fake birth, marriage certificates
- More Chinese nationals seeking PH citizenship
- Virtual sight-seeing
- Taal Volcano Watch
- Political Corner
- Religious Corner
- Business Corner