Metro Manila, plus the provinces of Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, and Rizal, or collectively known as the NCR-Plus, will likely be placed under regular general community quarantine (GCQ), with Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) Benhur Abalos disclosing that curfew hours were being cut from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m., to 12 a.m. to 4 a.m. starting June 15.
The government was also confident in predicting that population protection with most likely be achieved by December, as it also said that there were already 1.8 million fully vaccinated Filipinos, and that the daily rollout of vaccines was at more than 200,000.
These are among the top stories this Monday, June 14, 2021.
- PH COVID-19 Update: 6,426 new cases, 7,145 recoveries, 57 fatalities
- Nothing wrong with President Duterte
- Proof that vaccines work
- To the rescue of stranded Filipino seafarers
- Good news for public school teachers
- AFP, PNP on alert for any possible retaliation from ASG
- More women being admitted to PMA
- Weather Update
- Political Corner
- Science Corner
- Business Corner