The improving health situation in Metro Manila and four nearby provinces may prompt a shift to “ordinary” general community quarantine (GCQ) next week.
The possible easing of movement curbs in NCR Plus comes even as the country logged more than 7,000 active cases of coronavirus as of Thursday.
The country’s coronavirus situation, plus President Duterte’s vow of justice for slain footballer Keith Absalon and a government probe on possible collusion among power firms, are among the top news on Thursday afternoon, June 10, 2021.
- Coronavirus update
- Justice for Keith Absalon
- Government promises equitable vaccine distribution
- An investigation is underway on whether power firms have colluded on the power shortage in Luzon.
- President Duterte has yet to say “no” to a possible VP run next year.
- Philippines-China relations
- Is there hope for VFA?
- PH is planning to launch a new Earth Observation satellite
- Pasig River rehabilitation
- Comelec advisory vs nuisance bets
- Caught in the act