Pancake House launches its Pancakes and Waffles All-You-Can Weekends promo
Pancakes and waffles are among the best culinary gifts the Western kitchen has given the world. While Filipinos would never pass on a cup of coffee matched with a warm pandesal or a tasty plate of tapsilog in the morning, pancakes and waffles provide a sweet touch to a Filipino morning table, making them a favorite of many generations.
Since the ’70s, Pancake House has been the source of great pancakes and waffles. And if you’re looking to spend the weekend munching on the fluffy breakfast staples, then you’re in luck as the restaurant launches its first ever Pancakes and Waffles All-You-Can Weekends.
Starting this weekend, May 14-16, 2021 enjoy unlimited Classic Pancakes and Golden Brown Waffles for P259.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Classic Pancakes and Golden Brown Waffles All-You-Can will be available from Fridays to Sundays of May 14 to 16, 21 to 23, 28 to 30, 2021 and June 4 to 6, 11 to 13, 18 to 20, 25 to 27, 2021
- Customers will be accommodated on a first come, first served basis.
- Customers will be provided with stickers for identification.
- Strictly no sharing and no leftovers.
- Refills will be done only when the prior serving has been fully consumed.
- Refills will be done single serve.
- Comes with one serving of beverage. Choice of freshly brewed coffee, hot tea, Minute Maid juice, iced tea, or bottled water.
- Valid for dine-in transactions only in all Pancake House stores except NAIA 3, Camaya Coast, and Carmall Clark.
- Not valid with ongoing promos and discounts. Price is inclusive of 12 perfect VAT and subject to eight percent service charge.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the Senior Citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2021.
Visit Pancake House’s social media pages for more info.