President Duterte finally broke his silence on the controversial West Philippine Sea dispute, in a late-night address to the nation, April 19, 2021.
He also discussed the government’s ongoing coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccination program, and his order to cut tariffs on pork imports.
These are among our top stories this Tuesday, April 20, 2021.
- President Duterte’s thoughts
- Typhoon Bising Watch
- Current health protocols enough to protect public even from air-borne coronavirus
- Pfizer vaccines coming by end of April
- To take, or not to take Ivermectin?
- Proudly Pinoy made
- ASF’s days could be numbered in PH