A former Pinoy Big Brother (PBB) housemate slammed Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque Jr. for lack of details on quarantine status in Metro Manila and other places.
On Twitter April 11, Yen Santos said that Roque should not delay the explanation on the difference between enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) and modified enhanced community quarantine (MECQ).
“Punxxxxta! Kulang kulang magreport! Ipagpapabukas pa kung ano ang pagkakaiba sa ecq at mecq! Pero dami time magliwaliw sa Malacanang! Basurang gobyerno!” wrote Santos.
Santos, 26, was one of the housemates of “PBB: Teen Clash 2010.” She has previously appeared on several TV and movie projects of ABS-CBN.
On Sunday, Roque announced that NCR Plus will be placed under MECQ beginning April 12 until April 30.
But Roque said that details of areas under MECQ will be announced on Monday.
This irritated Santos who later took her rant to social media.
Earlier, Metro Manila and the surrounding provinces of Bulacan, Rizal, Cavite, and Laguna reverted to ECQ status due to the rising cases of COVID-19.