Those aged 60 years old and above may now be vaccinated with the Chinese-made Sinovac vaccines as the country neared the one-million mark in the number of persons who have already been administered vaccines against the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
These major developments are among the top stories we have this Thursday morning, April 8, 2021.
- “After considering the recommendation of the experts and the current situation of high COVID-19 transmission and limited available vaccines, the FDA is allowing the use of Sinovac on senior citizens,” said FDA Director-General Rolando Enrique Domingo
- 50,685 doses have been administered as a second dose out of 922,898 vaccine doses already administered
- To use, or not to use Ivermectin?
- PSG explains why President Duterte skipped regular Wednesday address to the nation
- Late MB Editor-in-Chief Jun Icban honored at House of Representatives for “lifetime of contributions to Philippine journalism”
- West PH Sea Update
- No more price cap, only suggested retail price for pork starting April 9
- Wanted: 12,000 contact tracers