Cooperate, obey stricter quarantine measures, Bulakenyos told

Published March 29, 2021, 9:33 AM

by Freddie Velez

Governor Daniel R. Fernando urged Bulakenyos’ to cooperate and obey the stricter quarantine protocols imposed in the province as it reverted back to Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) today (March 29).

Governor Daniel R. Fernando (Daniel R. Fernando Facebook page / MANILA BULLETIN)

Bulacan is part of the NCR Plus (+) bubble which has been placed under ECQ until April 4.

In a Facebook live Sunday night (March 28), Fernando also announced that he will issue an executive order asking barangay captains to set up quarantine or isolation facilities in their respective areas.

Fernando had previously issued orders banning the sale and consumption of liquor, and monitoring of mass gatherings.

Bulacan Provincial Health Office-Public Health said the province has 2,753 total active cases as of March 27.

 
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP
 

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

["metro","news","news"]
[2660635,2879574,2879571,2879568,2879563,2879551,2879542]