Staggering coronavirus disease (COVID-19) numbers continue to ravage the country, more particularly the National Capital Region (NCR)-Plus Bubble, that renders the implementation of an enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) for the next six days all the more urgent.
Our continuing coverage of the crisis, stories on the West Philippine Sea dispute and a restive Taal volcano, and some special features are in our lineup of updates this Sunday afternoon, March 28, 2021.
- PH COVID-19 Update: 9.475 new, 22,000 recoveries, 11 fatalities
- More testing, house-to-house monitoring during ECQ
- PH Red Cross astonished by high positivity rate
- One million doses of Sinovac vaccines arriving Monday
Vaccinations to continue despite ECQ in NCR+
- Economy to remain stable
- Power of prayer need during these times
- ‘Ayuda’ during ECQ
- No need for quarantine pass
- Sorry, no Holy Week staycations allowed
- West PH Sea dispute
- Taal Volcano Alert
- PH’s newest millionaire from Pagadian City
- Special Features