Avoid and help stop the spread of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) by following these 10 Commandments.
1. Eat fruits and vegetables. Drink lots of water. Make sure that your food is cooked.
2. Have enough rest and exercise regularly.
3. Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds after using the bathroom, before and after eating and after getting out. When using alcohol, be sure to rub it on your hands until dry.
4. Clean the house and disinfect frequently touched objects or areas.
5. Avoid crowded or public places as much as possible.
6. Stay at home if sick, unless you need medical attention.
7. Stay away and cover the nose and mouth with tissue when coughing and sneezing or using the sleeves of clothing or the inside of the elbow.
8. Avoid touching animals.
9. Just listen to experts and official government statements for the right information.
Caritas Manila posted the Ten Commandments on their Facebook page Thursday, March 25, amid the surge in COVID-19 cases in the country.
Caritas Manila is the social action arm of the Archdiocese of Manila.