The office of the Philippine Commission on Women (PCW) has extended its temporary closure until March 19 due to confirmed coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases.
The PCW said the temporary closure of its office – which started on March 15 – is being implemented to perform necessary health and safety measures to safeguard the health and safety of their staffers and clients.
“Our staffers shall continue to attend to your concerns while on work from home arrangement,” it assured.
For concerns and transactions, PCW is advising to contact the following offices:
- For inquiries regarding the March 17 online forum Juana Laban sa Pandemya: Kaya!: [email protected]
- For inquiries regarding the March 18 GAD (Gender and Development) webinar session Introduction to GAD Concepts and SOGIESC (Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Gender Expression, and Sex Characteristics), : [email protected]
- For inquiries and appointments on clarification on the comments and status of agency GAD Plans and Budgets and GAD Accomplishment Reports: [email protected]
- For inquiries and request for GAD capacity development/ training workshops (e.g. GST, Gender Analysis, GA Tools, GPB Process, GAD Agenda): [email protected]
- For inquiries and appointments regarding the IT technical support on the use of Gender Mainstreaming Monitoring System (GMMS), clients and stakeholders may contact Corporate Affairs and Information Resource Management Division: [email protected]
- To request for PCW publications and Inquiries on other GAD-related materials and references: [email protected]
- For Inquiries/referrals on violation of women’s human rights, specially gender based violence: [email protected]