A total of 12 areas in Quezon City are currently under special concern lockdown due to the number of active coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases, the local government announced Tuesday, March 9.
According to the local government, these are the areas that are under lockdown for 14 days:
• Portion of Durian Street, Barangay Pasong Tamo (starting February 25)
• L. Pascual Street, Barangay Baesa (starting February 26)
• De Los Santos Compound, Heavenly Drive, Barangay San Agustin (starting March 1)
• No. 46 K-9th Street, Barangay West Kamias expanded to No. 46-50, K-9th Street, Barangay West Kamias (starting March 3 and 8)
• 49 & 51 E Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Barangay Doña Josefa (starting March 4)
• Paul Street and Thaddeus Street, Jordan Park Homes Subdivision, Doña Carmen, Barangay Commonwealth (starting March 4)
• No. 237 Apo Street, Barangay Maharlika (starting March 4)
• No. 64 14th Avenue, Barangay Socorro (starting March 6)
• No. 64-B Agno Extension, Barangay Tatalon (starting March 7)
• No. 90 Gonzales Compound, Barangay Balon Bato (starting March 8)
• No. 2A – 4 K-6th, Barangay West Kamias (starting March 8)
• Portion of Sitio 5, Jose Abad Santos, Barangay Sta. Lucia (starting March 9)
Food packs and essential kits will be supplied to residents affected by the lockdown, the local government said.
They will also undergo swab testing and mandatory 14-day quarantine, it added.