The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Monday, Feb. 22, that 64 out of 108 examinees passed the February 2021 Geologist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Geology in Manila.
The successful examinees who garnered the nine highest places in the licensure examination are the following:
1. Nicole Jean Lopez Mercado (Adamson University) – 85.40
2.Vince Joven Laderas Nazario (Adamson University)- 82.70
3. Arianne Kaye Go Espina (Mapua University-Manila)-81.80
4. John Michael Ausejo (Negros Oriental State University-Dumaguete)-81.40
5. Shaina Jane Figuro Hugo (University of Southeastern Philippines-Davao City)-80.90
6. John Christian Lazo Mapalo (University of the Philippines-Diliman)-80.80
7.Nikko Manaig Balanial (Mapua University-Manila)-80.70
8. Sandra Donna Andaya Catugas (University of the Philippines-Diliman)-80.40
Aquila Kristian Baquiro Esmeralda (University of the Philippines-Diliman)-80.40
9.Tiarra Mojel Fungo Manalo-(Mapua University-Manila)-80.30
The full list of successful examinees may be accessed at the PRC website www.prc.gov.ph.