Convicted carjacker dies at Bilibid

Published February 19, 2021, 4:17 PM

by Jeffrey Damicog

Convicted high-profile carjacker Raymond Dominguez died on Friday, February 19, at the New Bilibid Prisons (NBP) in Muntinlupa City, the Bureau of Corrections (BuCor) said.

 “PDL (person deprived of liberty) Raymond Dominguez was found lifeless at 6:20 a.m. today,” said BuCor Deputy Director General Gabriel P. Chaclag.

 So far, Chaclag observed that there has been “no sign of foul play as it appears that he died of natural causes.” 

But he said “we will wait for the medico legal report.”

He said that Dominguez had twice been tested positive for the corona virus disease 2019  (COVID-19).

 “He (Dominguez) was committed to NBP in April 2012 sentenced to 17-36 years for carnapping. Nine years na siya sa NBP (He has been at the NBP for nine years),” Chaclag said.

Dominguez was also charged with the killing in 2011 of Venson Evagelista, the son of Volunteers Against Crime and Corruption (VACC) president Arenio “Boy” Evangelista, he added.

 
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP
 

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

["national","news","news"]
[2626334,2845692,2845628,2845622,2845642,2845619,2845657]