For its inspiring accomplishments and excellence in the Information Technology sector, Multisys Technologies Corporation has again clinched multiple recognitions from international and local award-giving bodies in 2020.
MultiSys is considered as the Philippines’ most important software solutions company that provides a wide range of cost-effective, full-scale software services, system platforms and integrations that are being used by now more than 2,500 companies and organizations.
Among the recognitions that the company bagged were:
- Asia CEO Awards (ACA) – Asia CEO Awards, the largest business awards in the country and in the Asia Pacific Region, recognized MultiSys as 2020’s Most Innovative Company of the Year. The award was open to any Philippines-based organizations that achieved accomplishments and innovations meaningful to the organization and to society.
- Asia Corporate Excellence & Sustainability (ACES) Awards – MultiSys was named as one of Asia’s Leading SMEs in 2020 in the globally-recognized ACES Awards. ACES Awards is one of the biggest and most sought-after accolades in Asia, which aims to identify successful visionaries that promote excellence and sustainability, and to enable as many people as possible to learn from its awardees’ success.
- Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards (APEA) – MultiSys also bagged the Inspirational Brand Award under Telecommunications & ICT Industry category of the prestigious APEA 2020. The regional awards committee honors business leaders and organizations that have shown outstanding performance and tenacity in developing successful businesses, while upholding significant social responsibilities that come with leadership.
- ASEAN Business Awards (ABA) – MultiSys is one of the only 13 Filipino awardees in the ABA, having been recognized by the Association of Southeast Asian Nations Business Advisory Council (Asean BAC) as one of the outstanding Southeast Asian businesses that contributed to the prevention of the pandemic.
MultiSys developed the Philippines’digital contact tracing and pandemic mitigation platform, StaySafe.ph. The company still leads the deployment of the system to over 1,600 local government units and thousands of companies nationwide.
- Asia Leaders Awards (ALA) – The Asia Leaders Awards named MultiSys the SME Company of the Year under the Technology category. For its part, ALA acknowledges honorable men and women who promote the Philippines as the premier business hub in Asia and beyond, as well as who demonstrate unwavering efforts in solving the problem of the country and beyond.
The “Asia’s Leading SMEs” category recognizes outstanding small & medium enterprises (SMEs) in Asia with a focus on growth and resilience. The winning SMEs have a sustainable business model, strong customer base, innovative product offering, growing revenue and profits, and the flexibility to respond to rapid changes in the industry and customer demand.
- The Outstanding Young Men (TOYM) 2020 – David Almirol, the CEO and founder of MultiSys, is also among the seven The Outstanding Young Men (TOYM) honorees for 2020.
TOYM recognizes exemplary young individuals who have brought service to others and are true models worth emulating by the young generation and the nation in general. The current TOYM theme is Pilipino: TagumpayNatin ang Galing Mo.
Almirol, who is an honoree for science technology and engineering, emerged from the city of Cauayan in Isabela and worked his way through underemployment, homelessness and bankruptcy to make a change, empower the homegrown technology and IT community, and eventually make his mark as one of the country’s technopreneur icons.
Among the 2020 TOYM honorees are Pasig City Mayor Vico Sotto; educator Edgar Elago; Angkas cofounder George Royeca; World Bank senior disaster risk management specialist Lesley Jeanne Cordero; National Institutes of Health, University of the Philippines-Manila director and Telehealth Center director Raymond Francis Sarmiento; and Army Capt. Ron Villarosa Jr.
Almirolsaid, “These recognitions inspire us even more to innovate and fulfill the demands of the evolving IT industry. These are testament to the true local IT excellence, that ‘TatakPinoy’ seal. These would also further our influence in the pursuit of bringing the Filipino technology internationally and uplifting the levels of skills and competitiveness in the local IT community. More importantly, these awards are well-deserved recognitions of our employees for all their hard-work, dedication, talent and skills, and sacrifices.”