Thirty families were displaced in a fire that hit a residential area on Jhocson St., Sampaloc, Manila Sunday.
Fire investigator Edilberto Cruz said the fire originated from an unattended candle in the house of Adelaida Incad.
The fire started at 5:44 a.m. and quickly reached second alarm four minutes later. It was under control at around 6:27 a.m. and put out at 6:42 a.m.
Cruz said around 30 families were displaced in the fire.
Five structures were affected in the fire and estimated damage to property was placed at around P60,000.