The Hyun Bin-Son Ye-jin love story continues to be a hot topic since it was confirmed on Jan. 1 and fans and the public are wishing the two stars will take the next step and make their relationship permanent.
Since 2018, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have been rumored to be dating when they both starred in the movie “The Negotiation.”
In January 2019, they were seen together in a supermarket in Los Angeles, fueling a second rumor they were romantically involved.
The third surfaced in 2020 when they worked together again in the hit drama “Crash Landing on You.”
This time, Korean news outlet Dispatch published photos of the two together on Jan. 1, and their agencies confirmed that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin’s romance developed after “Crash Landing on You” ended its run in February.
Son Ye-jin, meanwhile, posted on Instagram on the same day to say she is thankful for meeting a good person like Hyun Bin.
Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were born in 1982 and are both 38 years old. Fans in different countries have congratulated the two and expressed support to their relationship.
In Korea, fans and the public said they should get married and have a family.
“You are both old enough now so please have a happy relationship that leads to marriage,” a Korean commented on a news article about them, according to Netizen Buzz.
Another said, “Congratulations. Hurry and get married and have a pretty baby” while one posted, “What a pretty couple, have a happy relationship.”
Other comments are:
– “Most dating scandal articles have hate comments about the female celebrity but with this couple, everyone wants them to get married. Please get married and do variety shows with your children”
– “Hasn’t it been a few years already? Their relationship is lasting quite long. Marriage must be on the horizon if they’re admitting it after denying it for so long”
– “I think they’ve been dating for a while already. There’s tons of rumors that Hyun Bin visited Son Ye-jin’s family home in Daegu”
– “Daebak daebak, get married, too”
– “We’ll act like we didn’t notice so please get married, too. You two match so well”
– “You match so well. I support the two of you”