Comedienne Kitkat and her family recently fell victim to food poisoning.
She made this clear after learning that some people are assuming they were infected with the dreaded COVID-19.
Kitkat explained their sickeness was caused by the "staph toxin" after they ate "contaminated seafood."
On the official website of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Staph food poisoning is identified as a gastrointestinal illness caused by eating foods contaminated with toxins produced by the bacterium Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) bacteria.
She told naysayers, "Ang mga epal, pwede po tayo mag-pray na lang...or 'get well...' di po namin kelangan ung magagaling,, kelangan po namin yung legit ok? Yung totoong may alam hindi ung tipong 'AY KWAN YAN, AY GANTO YAN ETC' ...Nakaka stress po ang paulit ulit at magdikta or manakot kung anong sakit meron kami... pag Doctor or Nurse ka po ok po magdikta, pero kung hindi naman simpleng get well or pagdadasal para sa amin ay na-a-appreciate po! Salamat!"
Kitkat then assured fans they're now "out of danger."
Though her tummy still aches from time to time, other symptoms like vomiting, nausea, fever, are all gone.
Of course, she's just thankful, maintaining "akala namin katapusan na naming lahat."