It is undeniable that this year, the rate of Filipinos having food delivered to their doorstep has exponentially grown. It is essential not just for food brands, but also for home food businesses to have this kind of option for consumers. Even though we are now in a much relaxed community quarantine, many are still relying on food delivery services for a much safer and secure way to get their meals.
This continuous patronage also helped many Filipino workers have an opportunity to make a living this time of pandemic. And since it’s that time of the year, one of the country’s top food delivery services is giving back to their loyal consumers.
In continuation of its kumukutikuti-TAP Christmas weekly surprises, Foodpanda is officially launching Pandapro, an exclusive membership program that gives its loyal users more rewarding experiences that matter.
“Food is a big part of our culture as Filipinos and we want to give our most avid customers the option to have a more premium experience,” Foodpanda Philippines managing director Daniel Marogy says. “Pandapro subscribers not only get discounts from our partner restaurants but even free delivery. It’s something we want to roll out as more people adjust to the new normal and depend on delivery services.”
Perks and benefits
Whether you do food delivery or pick up purchases, you can turn these priceless experiences into something more. Savor all the monthly perks and privileges of being a Pandapro subscriber:
- Exclusive and unlimited 20 percent off and up from over 3,000 restaurants
- 5x free delivery from all shops and restaurants
- 3x 10 percent off on Foodpanda shops
- Unlimited extra five percent off on Foodpanda pick-up orders
A minimum order of P400 applies for the Free Delivery and 10 percent off shops offers. There will be more exciting benefits for Foodpanda pro subscribers in the months to come.
How to be a member
- Simply update your Foodpanda app, click “How to be a Member” and fill-in the required details. A user must be 18 years old and above and a holder of a valid credit card. The membership fee will be deducted from the credit card you used to sign up.
- The subscription and its benefits automatically renew monthly.
- If any payment due fails, your subscription will be canceled and you will need to subscribe again in order to avail the benefits.
- Cancellation of a subscription is anytime, however, it will only be effective on the next monthly renewal date.
Subscribe to Pandapro today and enjoy all the premium benefits for a minimal introductory monthly fee of P50/month.