Facebook is investigating an increase in errors on the iOS SDK which is causing popular apps on iOS devices to crash.
There’s nothing wrong with your Viber, Spotify, Waze, Pinterest, Tinder, and other apps. The errors in your iOS devices are said to be caused by FB’s iOS SDK. The SDK used by developers to allow FB to log in through their own apps is causing the problem.
Developers use the Facebook SDK for iOS to easily integrate the iOS app with Facebook. It enables
1) FB Analytics for developers to understand how people are using their products.
2) Facebook Login to authenticate people with their Facebook credentials.
3) Share and Send dialogs to enable sharing content from the app to Facebook.
4) App Events to log events in the application and
5) Graph API to read and write to Graph API.
So don’t uninstall affected apps, it won’t solve the problem.
There are reports that the apps are working now but developers are still waiting for an official announcement from FB.