2 of the 5 PUIs in Quezon turned negative results

Published February 11, 2020, 12:00 AM

by manilabulletin_admin

By Danny Estacio 

LUCENA CITY — The Integrated Provincial Health Office (IPHO) in Quezon has reported that as of Monday noon, two of the five patients under investigation (PUI) were discharged and sent home after their specimens showed negative results for 2019 novel coronavirus.

IPHO head Dr. Grace Santiago said in her report to Quezon Governor Danilo Suarez that her office is still waiting for the results of the tests done on the remaining three PUI’s. The said five PUI’s have a history of travel to China, Hongkong, and Macau or Taiwan within the past 14 days. But, so far, Quezon still remains “Negative” of 2019 nCoV.

Santiago added that there were 12 persons under monitoring (PUM). These are people who have visited the said places for the past 14 days without any respiratory symptoms and were advised home quarantine.

Of the 12 PUMs, four of them had completed their home quarantine and they were healthy and without any respiratory symptoms, Santiago assured.

 
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP
 

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

["news","news"]
[2023240,2732149,2732145,2732098,2732125,2732082,2732075]