By Rizal Obanil
Several roads in Pasig City were closed Sunday due to the annual “Paskotitap” festival.
The Pasig City Public Information Office announced on Friday that the following will be closed:
• Caruncho Ave. – in front of the Pasig City Hall (1 p.m. onwards)
• Eagle St. (5 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
• Dr. Sixto Antonio Ave. (6 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
• Pasig Blvd. – Vargas Bridge/Rotonda (6 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
• A. Mabini St. (6 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
• Plaza Rizal Intersection (6 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
• F. Manalo St. – fronting City Hall (6 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
The Paskotitap festival is a lights and lantern parade celebrated every year.
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes or avoid travelling on the thoroughfares mentioned during the specific hours stated in the advisory.