Baby’s parents to pursue charges against baby sitter, live-in partner

Published November 23, 2019, 4:51 PM

by Gabriela Baron & Minka Klaudia Tiangco

By Joseph Almer Pedrajas

The parents of a five-month-old baby who was allegedly kidnapped by her babysitter has decided to continue filing charges against their daughter’s alleged kidnapper.

(Screen Capture from a CCTV footage posted by Princess Jean Perrin via Joseph Pedrajas / MANILA BULLETIN)
(Screen Capture from a CCTV footage posted by Princess Jean Perrin via Joseph Pedrajas / MANILA BULLETIN)

Maj. Editha Dulay, chief of Taguig City Police Women’s and Children’s Protection Desk, said that they assisted Princess Jean Perrin and Jeric Victoriano in filing charges of kidnapping and failure to return a minor against Kristine Joy Salik before the Taguig City Regional Trial Court (RTC) Prosecutor’s Office last week.

“Hindi nya po sinauli ang bata at dinala pa po nya sa Montalban, Rizal, kaya kinasuhan po natin ng kidnapping,” Dulay said through the program Raffy Tulfo in Action.

Salik’s live-in partner was also charged after being implicated in the incident when he disclosed that they even bought hygiene kits for the baby.

“Isa sya sa accomplice ni Kristine Joy at sya din ang bumili ng damit at gamit ng bata,” Dulay explained.

“Dapat sinabi nya sa asawa nya na ibalik na ang bata, pero hindi nya ginawa,” she added.

On Nov. 13, Perrin took to social media to report about the alleged kidnapping of their daughter.

She also uploaded a closed-circuit television footage showing Salik carrying their baby outside their house in Barangay Bambang before the alleged kidnapping. The video had since gone viral.

A day after Perrin posted the video, Salik went to the program Raffy Tulfo In Action to turn over the baby to her parents.

She said that she had no intention of kidnapping the baby.

“Kukuha po sana ako ng padala, sinama ko sya,” she said.

She explained that she then just went into hiding with the baby, in fear that she would be mobbed after seeing her video online.

However, Perrin did not buy Salik’s explanation and said that, “she’s lying.”

“Dapat pagdusahan nya para matakot ang ibang mga yaya na ‘yung mga employer, kaya silang i-demanda,” Perrin said.

Read more: Baby in viral video returned to parents by alleged kidnapper

 
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP
 

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

["news"]
[2189878,2814292,2534630,2485825,2408462,2358243,2358052,2344118,2339143,2047660,1998697,996820,995332,995948,995006,994327,994303,993947,993860,993770,993529,993383,993285,798318,2882015,2882018,2882011,2881995,2882001,2882004]

Baby’s parents to pursue charges against baby sitter, live-in partner

Published November 23, 2019, 12:00 AM

by manilabulletin_admin

By Joseph Almer Pedrajas

The parents of a five-month-old baby who was allegedly kidnapped by her babysitter has decided to continue filing charges against their daughter’s alleged kidnapper.

(Screen Capture from a CCTV footage posted by Princess Jean Perrin via Joseph Pedrajas / MANILA BULLETIN)
(Screen Capture from a CCTV footage posted by Princess Jean Perrin via Joseph Pedrajas / MANILA BULLETIN)

Maj. Editha Dulay, chief of Taguig City Police Women’s and Children’s Protection Desk, said that they assisted Princess Jean Perrin and Jeric Victoriano in filing charges of kidnapping and failure to return a minor against Kristine Joy Salik before the Taguig City Regional Trial Court (RTC) Prosecutor’s Office last week.

“Hindi nya po sinauli ang bata at dinala pa po nya sa Montalban, Rizal, kaya kinasuhan po natin ng kidnapping,” Dulay said through the program Raffy Tulfo in Action.

Salik’s live-in partner was also charged after being implicated in the incident when he disclosed that they even bought hygiene kits for the baby.

“Isa sya sa accomplice ni Kristine Joy at sya din ang bumili ng damit at gamit ng bata,” Dulay explained.

“Dapat sinabi nya sa asawa nya na ibalik na ang bata, pero hindi nya ginawa,” she added.

On Nov. 13, Perrin took to social media to report about the alleged kidnapping of their daughter.

She also uploaded a closed-circuit television footage showing Salik carrying their baby outside their house in Barangay Bambang before the alleged kidnapping. The video had since gone viral.

A day after Perrin posted the video, Salik went to the program Raffy Tulfo In Action to turn over the baby to her parents.

She said that she had no intention of kidnapping the baby.

“Kukuha po sana ako ng padala, sinama ko sya,” she said.

She explained that she then just went into hiding with the baby, in fear that she would be mobbed after seeing her video online.

However, Perrin did not buy Salik’s explanation and said that, “she’s lying.”

“Dapat pagdusahan nya para matakot ang ibang mga yaya na ‘yung mga employer, kaya silang i-demanda,” Perrin said.

Read more: Baby in viral video returned to parents by alleged kidnapper

 
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP
 

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

["news","news"]
[2078868,2882015,2881995,2882011,2882001,2881998,2881991]