Construction worker dies by electrocution in Caloocan

Published November 3, 2019, 6:10 PM

by Rica Arevalo

By Minka Klaudia Tiangco

A construction worker died by electrocution after he came in contact with a live cable wire that dropped on a wet part of the floor while he was working in Camarin, Caloocan City Saturday night.

Police identified the victim as Gimar Abadies, 30, a resident of Camarin.

Investigation showed that the victim was working at a subdivision in Camarin at about 6 p.m.

He came in contact with a live cable wire that accidentally dropped on a wet part of the floor, leading him to be electrocuted.

Abadies was rushed to Nodado Medical Hospital but was pronounced dead-on-arrival at 6:45 p.m.

The investigation is ongoing.

 
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP
 

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

["news"]
[2181656,2814292,2534630,2485825,2408462,2358243,2358052,2344118,2339143,2047660,1998697,996820,995332,995948,995006,994327,994303,993947,993860,993770,993529,993383,993285,798318,2880793,2880784,2880790,2880787,2880779,2880776]