By MB Online
The North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) Corporation announced that they will be conducting various maintenance works on NLEX and SCTEX from February 18 to 24.
The NLEX Corp. made the announcement on their Facebook page on Friday.
Pavement repair will be done from Feb. 18-23:
• Portions of Candaba viaduct, southbound, rightmost lane
• Portions of Bocaue, southbound, leftmost lane
• Portions of San Simon, southbound, middle lane
• Portions of Dinalupihan Interchange, Subic and Tarlac directions, leftmost lane
• Portions of Floridablanca and Dinalupihan Interchange, Subic direction
• Portions of SFEX Security Plaza, wide lane
• Portions of SFEX Old Toll Plaza, Subic and Tarlac directions.
There will be toll lane rehabilitation from Feb. 18-24.
• Balintwak Toll Plaza, northbound lanes N13 and N14
• Bocaue Interchange exit, southbound lane X03
• Bocaue Toll Plaza, southbound lane X20
Bridge repainting will be conducted from Feb. 18-22
Feb. 18 (Monday)
• M. Delos Reyes footbridge (Gen. T. De leon, Valenzuela) eastbound and westbound leftmost lanes
• Santolan Overpass and footbridge (Gen. T. De leon, Valenzuela) eastbound and westbound leftmost lanes
Feb. 18-20 (Monday to Wednesday)
• Smart Connect Interchange, northbound, leftmost lane
Feb. 19 (Tuesday)
• Marcelo Overpass (Maysan, Valenzuela), eastbound and westbound, leftmost lane
• Que Grande Overpass (Ugong, Valenzuela), eastbound and westbound, leftmost lane
Feb. 21 (Thursday)
• Libis Baesa Overpass (Caloocan), northbound, leftmost lane
Feb. 21-22 (Thursday to Friday)
• Torres Bugallon Overpass (Valenzuela) northbound, leftmost lane
The NLEX Corp. is asking for the public’s understanding as the said road maintenance works are needed to ensure the safety of motorists.