Director James Wan and the stars of Warner Bros. Pictures’ upcoming action-packed “Aquaman” will journey across four continents to bring the film to fans and moviegoers around the world, including the Philippines.
The Manila: Asian Premiere and Fan Event is on Dec. 11 at a yet undisclosed venue.
The other dates and countries are:
· Nov. 18 – Beijing: Film Footage Screening and Fan Event
· Nov. 26 – London: Live Stream World Premiere
· Dec. 1 – New York City: Fan Event
· Dec. 12 – Los Angeles: Live Stream U.S. Premiere
· Dec. 14 – Miami: Press Day
· Dec. 18 – Gold Coast: Australian Premiere
· Dec. 19 – Sydney: Fan Event
· Dec. 21 – Hawaii: Special Event Screening
“Aquaman” is an action-packed adventure that spans the vast, visually breathtaking underwater world of the seven seas, starring Jason Momoa in the title role. The film reveals the origin story of half-human, half-Atlantean Arthur Curry and takes him on the journey of his lifetime—one that will not only force him to face who he really is, but to discover if he is worthy of who he was born to be a king.
The film is set to open in Philippine theaters on Dec. 13.